Honey Maple Ham & Apple Panini
3 thin slices Black Bear Monterey Jack Cheese
5 thin slices Black Bear Maple Honey Ham
1/2 thin slices Fresh apple
2 slices Fresh multigrain bread
2 oz Black Bear Honey Mustard
1 tbsp Butter, (If needed for non-stick)
- Heat Panini press on medium-low heat.
- Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of Dietz & Watson Cranberry Honey Mustard.
- Cover half the pieces of bread with 1.5 Black Bear Monterey Jack Cheese slices, evenly layer all the cheese across the bottom slice.
Top the cheese with 5 slices of Black Bear Maple Honey Ham.
Top the Honey Maple Ham with thin sliced apples.
- Place remaining cheese slices on top of apple slices.
- Evenly spread Black Bear Honey Mustard on remaining slice of bread and place bread on top of ham.
- Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter (if needed).
- Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.